This maintenance article will help you to keep your Landroid firmware always up to date
Landroid is always improving and new software versions are made available for free.
Always keep Landroid firmware updated to make the most of your machine.
The update can be done Over-the-Air if your Landroid is connected to our cloud via Wi-Fi, Find My Landroid or RadioLink. If not connected, it can be managed via a USB stick.
By keeping the auto-update enabled, you won't have to push a button to keep it updated, everything is done automatically as soon as new firmware is released and your Landroid is in the charging station.
How to know when a new firmware release is available
Once you've registered your Landroid on our account web panel, you can check the latest version available. If you've connected Landroid with the app, you can check it the "Update" section.
Check which firmware version you have
If you are using the Landroid app, the firmware version is displayed on menu/device.
If you have a Landroid with an LCD display, the firmware version is always displayed on the left-hand side of the display when you power on your Landroid.
If you have a Landroid with the LED display, please:
- press and hold the Power and OK buttons together — a beep will sound.
- a number will appear on the display that indicates the version number.
If you have a Landroid S 2017/2018 the software version is shown only in the app. (menu/device info)
OTA (Over-the-Air) updates
If you have auto-update disabled, please open the "Update" section of the app, if new firmware is available you'll be able to send the update to your Landroid. Please make sure that your Landroid is under Wi-Fi coverage when sending updates.
Manual updates (via USB)
Depending on which Landroid model you have please refer to the following tutorials:
- Landroid S, M, L(LED display): WR130E, WR139E, WR141E, WR147E
- Landroid M, L (LCD display, LCD display + knob): WR140, WR140E, WR142E, WR143E, WR147, WR147E.1, WR148E, WR149E, WR150, WR150E, WR153E, WR155, WR155E, WR165, WR165E, WR167E
- Landroid M, L 2016/2018: WG757E, WG796E.1, WG797E.1, WG798E, WR111MI, WR112MI, WG799E, WR113MI, WG754E, WG755E, WG756E, WG790E.1, WG791E.1, WG792E.1, WG793E.1, WG758E
- Landroid S 2017/2018: WR101SI, WR102SI, WR104SI, WR105SI, WR106SI, WR110MI, WR100SI, WR101SI.1, WR102SI.1, WR103SI, WR104SI.1, WR105SI.1, WR106SI.1, WR110MI.1, WR115MI, WR090S, WR091S, WR092S, WR093S, WR094S, WR095S, WR096S.