The first steps to take after unboxing your brand new Landroid
Welcome on board!
First of all, thank you for choosing Worx Landroid!
We would like to share a few bits of information on your new robot mower.
Here are the first easy steps you should take to ensure your Landroid will take flawless care of your lawn:
- Carefully plan your installation. Lay down your boundary wire but keep in mind that most probably you will have to go back and make changes, so plan accordingly. Proper planning will help you avoid mistakes and errors, so take your time.
For more info on everything related to installation, click here
There might be parts of your garden which you don’t want Landroid to mow. If this is the case, learn about islands here.
Should your garden have separate areas, you might need to set different zones. Learn how to do that here.
- Connect your Landroid to the Wi-Fi network. This is very important in order to keep your mower up to date and to control it through your mobile device. For more info on how to set up the connection, click here.
- Upgrade your firmware! The software which runs Landroid is constantly improved in order to guarantee the best and most flawless performance. To learn how to perform this task click here.
- Time to get Landroid to work. You can choose between two different schedules. In order to use the Automatic Schedule, you will have to input some information about your lawn such as size, soil, grass species. The algorithm will then process the data and output a schedule which is tailor fit for your specific lawn. Otherwise, if you want to be more in control, you can set up the schedule yourself. More details are here.
- Grab a drink and some snacks, sit on your favorite chair, and enjoy your best garden ever while Landroid does the heavy work for you!
For any troubleshooting or the occasional error, you can find more info by navigating the menu on the left.
Should you wish to download the manual in PDF format, you can do so here.