Tutorial on how to manage Landroid Vision Wi-Fi connection
Once your Landroid Vision is unboxed you should connect it to the internet so you can control the robot via app and make sure it’s always updated to the latest firmware. Here’s what you have to do.
- It’s important that your router uses the 2.4 GHz frequency. Both Landroid Vision and your smartphone need to be connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. The reason why Landroid Vision uses the 2.4Ghz band is that it has a wider range and it works better through obstacles. Make sure to change your Wi-Fi frequency if needed
- Download the latest version of the Worx Landroid App from the Play Store (if you’re using an Android device) or the App Store (if you’re using an Apple device).
- Once the download is completed, open the app and scan the QR code that you can find inside the battery case
- Now click “Wi-Fi”
- Enable “Location access” by pressing “Ok”
- Insert your Wi-Fi name and password
Now you have to move from the app to your Landroid Vision’s display:
- Turn the knob to access “General settings” and press it to confirm
- Choose “App link” and press “Ok” again to start App link
- Now your Landroid Vision is ready to receive firmware updates and to be controlled through the app